Final character / May 2013 - Kaapuucino big Noooose!


Hi ! Let me introduce you the little Kaapucino Character !

Kaapucino aka Kaapu, is a little fun sort of animal, which was born a couple of weeks.

His particularity is to have a very big nose. In 2008, I created a blue magic doggy concept, with the very big nose concept. I 'll present you later this project, which still be one of my favorite character, this was at my 3d beginning...

So, let's get back to Kaapu. At this time, there's not especially a Kaapu Story, he's like a kind of puppy for kids, maybe one day i'll get back to this project to developp this character.


As usually, here's the technical information:
  • Software : Blender
  • Render : Yafaray
  • Texture with Gimp 



 





Buddys, if you want to give me your ideas to developp this character, go comment this post ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire